Harpa Guided Tour – Behind the scenes
Their guided tours allow you to experience the award-winning architecture of Harpa in an entirely new way and take you to areas that are normally exclusive to performers and staff. You’ll learn how Icelandic forces of nature and the northern lights inspired the unique design and the amazing glass facade of the house. As well as enlightening you about the building’s state-of-the-art acoustics, the technology and some of the great performances that have taken place here, the tours present new and intriguing photographic opportunities; an excellent way to discover the obvious and the hidden of this world-renowned architectural masterpiece.
DAILY GUIDED TOURS
- Language: English
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Price: 2000 ISK per person / 1800 ISK for students, seniors and people with disability.
- Free for children under 17 years old
- One guided tour every day at 14:00, weekdays and weekends.
It is not guaranteed that the tours will visit the main hall, Eldborg, on every tour. Please inquire further at the ticket office shortly before the tour for more information on availability of performance halls. Occassionally, limited availability of performance halls prevents tours. In those cases those tours will not be appear here for sale.
For any questions, please contact our ticket office at +354 528 5050. Opening hours are 12:00-18:00 every day of the week.
The Harpa guided tour is fully accessible for wheelchair users and customers with mobility issues. In addition, if requested in advance, we are able to provide a wheelchair service for any customers who wish to use it.
Get the extreme version of the general guided tour, customized for special interests, for a requested time and get to see even more hidden areas in Harpa.
- Duration: 45-60 minutes (or a requested duration)
- 27500 ISK fixed price for a group up to 10 participants
- 2750 ISK per person for groups over 10 participants
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours
- For more information or to book a tour, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +354 528 5019